Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Sleepless nights!

I've never been a late night person and I really love my sleep during the proper hours of "darkness". Staying up until 4 or 5 in the morning has never been my thing but it seems really hard to fight those inspirations. 

In the last couple of months, I find myself most motivated to write or play around with my site between the hours of 1am and 5am. I get all these ideas and it's like,"Thu, you better go write this down because it's not going to be around in the morning."

I've been sick the last couple of days and I am exhausted from the lack of sleep. Silly congestion and sinus headaches. Yet last night, I have the motivation to spend hours revamping my whole site because I have a moment of clarity of where I want to take my site. 


No comments:

Post a Comment